As your wedding consultant, I will meet with you for an initial one-hour consultation, free of charge, to help you select your outdoor wedding design concept, discuss details of your wedding and budget.
The Hydrangea - Full Service Wedding Package
In the Hydrangea full service package, we will be with you every step of the way starting with the initial consultation and attending to every detail on the day of your event.
The following represents some of the services we will provide:
- Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Vendors as required
- Musicians (DJ), Florists
- Marriage Officiant
- Table layouts and diagrams of the event space
- Detailed timeline of the event
- Set Up and Decoration for Rehearsal Dinners (including take down)
- Set Up and Decoration for Wedding Day (including take down)
- Catering Service
- Arrange guests' accommodation and transportation
- Complete wedding day management and support
- Bridal emergency kit
- Bridal Hair and Make Up arrangement
- Wedding Cake and guests' "cake in a box"
- One bottle of Champagne for the Bride and Groom
- Guidance and Consultation on social etiquette situations
The Hibiscus - Partial Wedding Package
You have started the planning process but would like some assistance from a wedding planner. Our partial wedding package will assist you in areas where you may find overwhelming or stressful. As your wedding planner, we will support you by:
- Handling the expenses and managing within the budget
- Recommending vendors and professionals in the area
- Assisting you with developing and maintaining a timeline of activities
- Arranging accommodation and transportation for out-of-town guests
- Offering or recommending design concepts suitable for your event
- Providing guidance and consultation on social etiquette situations
The Frangipani - Month Prior to Wedding Package
We will meet with you at least 4-6 weeks before the date of your wedding to go over final details including your rehearsal party/dinner, design concepts, venue set up and contractual agreements to ensure everything is on track.
We will set up your menus, programs, decorations, table settings and more. We will direct vendors, professionals and venue staff throughout the day so you can relax and not worry about any details.